1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »River Valley District
  4. »4-H Youth Development
  5. »Project Record Areas

River Valley District

Record Keeping & Project Report Forms

Project Report Forms are now available for our 4-H members to better keep records on their projects throughout the 4-H Year.  The expectation is that youth complete a report for each project in which they
are enrolled. These project reports will be used at the end of the 4-H Year to select County Project Champions.

In each age division, there are two reports. 

  • A general report is for all non-animal projects. 
  • An animal report should be used for any animal project. 

These forms can either be printed to be handwritten or are in a form-fillable PDF. 

They can also be accessed through ZSuite by creating an account.
For information on ZSuite and how to sign up please view the  ZSuite Informational Video

Record keeping and Project Reporting are valuable skills taught to members of the Kansas 4-H program.
Members are encouraged to keep a permanent record of all 4-H and Non-4-H Experience and are
encouraged to summarize their experiences on the Kansas 4-H Project Report Form for project recognition. 

To help you through this process, please refer to the Guide to Kansas 4-H Project Recognition.

Before you begin to keep project record reports for the year
, please make sure you have a current
version of Adobe Reader DC.  If you do not, you may download a free version, here:

When you click on that link, the following screen (below) will appear. 
"Uncheck" the 3 boxes in the middle column and click on the link circled in green to begin your download.
Follow the prompts to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. 



*Please note: when opening a form below, please open it and save it to your desktop or device before
entering information.  You must download or open the form, then "save as" or you run the risk of losing
your work.*

 Project Record Report Forms


Click here to watch videos full screen on YouTube:  https://bit.ly/3tM74nm

  • Getting Started with Your Record Keeping Efforts

  • Selecting Your 4-H Project Report Forms

  • Starting Your 4-H Project Report Form