4-H offers a wide variety of subject matter through it many projects. Through project leaders, youth will have the opportunity to explore many projects. The Kansas 4-H site has a number of excellent resources for projects. Check out the project pages and the library of publications to see what materials are available.
Check out the latest projects in the Project Selection Guide!
**(for a list of ALL Livestock shows & Judging Contests go to our
Livestock Page "Upcoming Livestock Shows & Contests)
ARTS & CRAFTS:
River Valley District Dog Meetings (Danny McReynolds & Megan Murdock, Leaders)
Sunday Evenings at 5:00 p.m.
- Cloud County Fairgrounds - Commercial Building - Concordia, KS
FOODS & NUTRITION:River Valley District 4-H Favorite Food Show Food Safety Tips
Weigh-in & Tagging DatesHORSE:
Wednesday - May 1st
- Horse ID Certificates DUE in you local RVD Office!
- Saturday - January 4, 2020
Weigh-in & Tagging DatesSHOOTING SPORTS:
- 2019-2020 Shooting Sports Information Sheet (11/05/19)
- 2018-2019 Shooting Sports Trap Team Information Sheet
Weigh-in & Tagging Dates