4-H offers a wide variety of subject matter through it many projects. Through project leaders, youth will have the opportunity to explore many projects. The Kansas 4-H site has a number of excellent resources for projects. Check out the project pages and the library of publications to see what materials are available.
Check out the latest projects in the Project Selection Guide!
**(for a list of ALL Livestock shows & Judging Contests go to our
Livestock Page "Upcoming Livestock Shows & Contests)
ARTS & CRAFTS:
River Valley District Dog Meetings (Danny McReynolds & Megan Murdock, Leaders)
Sunday Evenings at 5:00 p.m.
- Cloud County Fairgrounds - Commercial Building - Concordia, KS
- March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- April 7, 14
- May 26
- June 2, 9, 23, 30
- July 7
Saturday - March 9th
- Riley County Kennel Club Invitational Dog Quiz Bowl in Manhattan. Registration Due March 1st.
Saturday - July 20th
- River Valley District Fair Dog Show - Commercial Building on the Cloud County Fairgrounds in Concordia
FOODS & NUTRITION:
- River Valley District 4-H Favorite Food Show Food Safety Tips
- River Valley District 4-H Favorite Food Show Rules
Friday - February 22
- Equifest State 4-H & Open Horse Judging Contest
- Domar Arena - Topeka,KS
- State 4-H Horse Judging Contest Guidelines
- 2018-2019Shooting Sports Information Sheet(REVISED 1/25/19)
- 2018-2019 Shooting Sports Trap Team Information Sheet